Tag: meal replacement shake recipe
Is Juicing to Lose Weight Healthy?
Have you ever considered incorporating juicing into your diet, to reap the benefits of getting more fruits & vegetables in or to possibly jumpstart weight loss?
If so, I would like you to consider a few facts.
1) The juicing process removes valuable fiber you need for healthy digestion.
2) Removing the fiber, which helps you feel full can lead to increased appetite.
3) Juice cheats your body of the chance to digest the whole fruit and robs you of a calorie-burning opportunity.
4) Eating the whole fruit and/or vegetable gives you the advantage of higher nutrient density yielding a better calorie to nutrient ratio.
5) Juicing has the potential to be very problematic for blood sugar.
Don’t worry though! You can get your fruit & vegetables through a straw if you prefer. Blending is a fun and healthier alternative!
Blend your fruit and veggies with water, tea, yogurt, or even your favorite protein powder. Throw in a few ice cubes or use frozen fruit, think SMOOTHIE!!!
Blended produce is a better choice than juice because blending doesn’t remove any of the beneficial parts of the fruit or vegetable, plus it adds in lots of fun!
Blending also gives you the opportunity to incorporate a larger variety of foods that enable you to turn your healthy smoothie in to a full meal Completely Fit Shake. A Completely Fit Shake contains all the necessary components you need to make a complete and healthy meal with the proper servings of protein, fat and carbohydrates..
So, Is juicing bad?
No, it’s not bad. There are just better choices.
In the big picture it is the accumulation of those better choices that help us to become Completely Fit!
I have created a Free Completely Fit Shake Recipe Guide